trucks. If you go to the URL below you can check out the details and send your own message.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Don’t toss that gas receipt!
Join the revolution.
Now is the time to let your senators know that you are tired of automakers’ empty promises for more fuel-efficient auto choices. Take action today and join the Receipt Revolution!It’s easy. I put my gas money where my mouth is—you can click here to see a .pdf copy of my letter to Senators George Allen and John Warner (apologies for the poor penmanship).
Now I need your help to make sure Congress hears us loud and clear. Increasing the fuel economy of America’s cars is the best near-term solution to address our oil dependence and automotive pollution. Help ensure this issue is at the forefront of our decision-makers’ minds before they leave town for congressional recess.
Here's what you do:
The clock is ticking on this senate session, so make your voice for fuel-efficient choice heard today!
- Get a gas receipt and highlight the total you paid at the pump.
- Attach a short note calling for more fuel-efficient options for all American drivers. Click here for suggestions.
- Pop it in an envelope with your return address, and send (or fax it) to your senators' offices. Click here to find the address or fax number of your senators.
- Let us know you took action and what you said by filling out this quick online form and sending us your message.
- THEN, TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO DO IT TOO!
Thanks for all you do,
National Field Organizer
Clean Vehicles Program
Then please forward this email to all your friends. We really need your help to spread the word--that's the key to making this a success. Get the whole story at